Thursday, March 12, 2015

After the Miracle

You may not know this but I am also a radio host.

Yep God caught me out of the blue when He directed the founder of My Journey of Faith Ministries to call me and ask me to host the radio show.

Can I tell you it was NOT on my radar!!! But God....

God would not let me dismiss it and I have almost been doing it weekly for two years.  YES 2 years!!!

Every so often a show captures my heart like the one I am going to share with you.
If you have 30 minutes I ask that you listen to the story by Rachel Pferi about After the Miracle.

You will be blessed.

I'll post more shows in the future or you can listen live every Thursday.  Join my facebook page My Journey of Faith Radio to find past and future links.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cwa-radio/2015/02/19/my-journey-of-faith





Enjoy and Blessings!

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment